The MichaelJ Fanclub
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discuss everything about the legendary King of Pop here!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

About the Admin (Me)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mjfan
Admin
Admin
Mjfan

About the Admin (Me) Empty
PostSubject: About the Admin (Me)   About the Admin (Me) EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 9:07 am

Just thought I'd introduce myself so everyone knows me. Very Happy

My name is Gina, but some people call me Gigi. (You can call me either one, doesn't matter). I'm 13 years old. (Yes I'm a 13 year old kid who made her own website. Epic win. Lol!)

Right now I'm in 8th grade. It isn't that bad. Pretty fun....It's only fun because I'm home-schooled. Rofl.

This is orignally my back-up website. I have another MJ website, but I like this one better. So I might give away my other one.

I made this website mainly because I'm a huge MJ fan, and because I want a nice place where MJ fans can come together and meet new fans around the world, and discuss everything about the King of Pop. Smile

Let's see what else.....

I'm really shy at first, but I loosen up after I get used to everyone. Very Happy I'm a nice person, but I do fight back to people who are rude to me.

Oh and I'm very funny, I love making people laugh. I would like to be a singer and dancer when I grow up. And I'm very random.....And I mean very random. flower

And that's it. Now for a random smiley: afro <-- lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.themjifc.com/forum/members/mjwillneverdie.html

About the Admin (Me)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The MichaelJ Fanclub :: New Members-
Jump to: