The MichaelJ Fanclub
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discuss everything about the legendary King of Pop here!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rules of the Site

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mjfan
Admin
Admin
Mjfan

Rules of the Site Empty
PostSubject: Rules of the Site   Rules of the Site EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 9:11 am

1) Be nice to ALL members. Treat each other with respect.

2) This is a website for Michael Jackson fans ONLY. If you are not a Michael Jackson fan, then please do NOT join this website.

3) If you see someone being rude to you or other members, please send me a PM (Private Message) containing the user name of the person who's being rude, and tell me what they are doing that is so rude. (Ex. Swearing to other members, talking badly about Michael, talking badly to members etc.)

4) This is a Michael Jackson fan club. Meaning we are all fans of Michael. He would want all his fans to be full of LOVE and PEACE. So please, keep this place full of LOVE and PEACE, don't be rude to anyone. It's like Michael said:

It's all for love. L.O.V.E. I love you

5) DO NOT SPAM. Please don't keep posting over and over again just to get your rank, and points higher. You will be given a warning, then I will take away half your posts+points. If you continue to do it, I will ban you for a short time. If you STILL continue to do it, you will be banned forever.

That is all. Thank you for reading the rules.

~Gina
Back to top Go down
http://www.themjifc.com/forum/members/mjwillneverdie.html

Rules of the Site
Page 1 of 1